Institute adheres to the rules and regulations laid down by the DTE, CET Cell, ARA, and Government of Maharashtra regarding admission of students in the reservation criteria.
- VJ-DT-NT, SBC, SC, ST, OBC Students: All eligible candidates who are resident of Maharashtra state can avail Scholarship/Free ship as per the Govt. of Maharashtra policy.
- EBC: Students of economically backward class (EBC) are also getting the fees concession as per the policy of Government of Maharashtra.
- SEBC: Students of Maratha religion are also getting the fees concessions as per the Government of Maharashtra policy.
- Differently Abled: 3% seats of total sanctioned intake capacity of all the institutions coming under CAP, are reserved for candidates with disability, as per the provisions in Clause 39 of equal opportunities, protection of rights and Full Participation Act 1995.
- For Women: 30% seats available for Maharashtra State CAP are reserved for female candidates, as per the provisions in GR No. GEC-1000/ (123/2000)/ Tech. Edu.-1, dated 17th April, 2000. Economically Weaker Sections: 5% seats are reserved under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS) for each course.
- Minority Community: Students belonging to minority communities like Muslim / Christian / Buddhist / Sikh / Parsi / Jain avail the "State and Central Government Minority Scholarship".
- Special Quota: As per DTE / CET Cell /ARA norms, there is a special quota for the candidates belonging to J & K and Northeast states.
- Awards: Toppers of each batch are eligible for getting Trophy, Certificate, Appreciation Letter and Cash Prizes.