“Swayam” is an incubation cell of JSIMR promotes the concept of entrepreneurship and startup amongst students and provides them with the required mentoring and support to startup their own ventures. The Incubator would also help students meet all the right people for networking, mentoring and financial help and support to start up their own ventures. Swayam would bring mentors to students that would guide them through various stages of entrepreneurship. Actively promotes entrepreneurial attitude among the students and offers them a prosperous network of entrepreneurs, mentors, experts, alumnus entrepreneurs and other entrepreneurship eco-system partners.
1. To sew the seed of entrepreneurship in Students mind
2. To provide all assistance to start a business like enabling networks of peers, mentors, incubators, Financing and business services, legal services, Audit services, marketing services etc.
3. To coordinate and entrepreneurs through Entrepreneurship Hubs (E-Hubs)
4. To catalyze a culture to support aspiring entrepreneurs
- Small Business Essentials
- Business Planning
- Facilitation of Loans
- Licenses & Legal Compliance
- Improve Business Performance
- Professional Services
- Marketing Support
- Business & Compliance Checklists for MSMEs