The Programme comprises of 4 Semesters and adopts the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Grading System.
Internal Assessment is known as or called as Concurrent Evaluation - CE as per SPPU syllabus.
It is for External Common/Compulsory Subject for 30 Marks and Internal Elective Subjects for 50 Marks.
In each Semester there are Four Internal / Elective Subjects as per available selected Basket. Each Internal / Elective Subject carries 2 Credit points and in terms of marks it carries 50 Marks.
Our Institute is assessing our Students for the Internal Assessment by covering following area…
Suggested components for Concurrent Evaluation (CE) are:
1. Case Study / Caselet / Situation Analysis – (Group Activity or Individual Activity)
2. Class Test / Tutorial
3. Open Book Test
4. Field Visit / Study tour / Industry Visits and report of the same
5. Small Group Project & Internal Viva-Voce
6. Learning Diary
7. Scrap Book
8. Group Discussion
9. Role Play / Story Telling
10. Individual Term Paper / Thematic Presentation
11. Written Home Assignment
12. Industry Analysis – (Group Activity or Individual Activity)
13. Literature Review / Book Review
14. Model Development / Simulation Exercises – (Group Activity or Individual Activity)
15. In-depth Viva
17. Student Driven Activities
18. News paper reading
19. Attendance Progress Report – APR
20. Mid Term and Preliminary Examination Performance etc.