The Programme comprises of 4 Semesters and adopts the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Grading System.
There shall be University evaluation for each full credit course as per the time table announced by the University. The evaluation by the University for Full Credit Courses shall comprise of two parts:
- a) Online Examination for 20 marks.
- b) Written Examination (subjective – concept plus case study / application oriented type) for 50 marks.
The Savitribai Phule Pune University shall conduct an online examination for each full credit course. This examination will be objective in nature and shall carry a weightage of 20 marks per full credit course. Students will appear for the online examinations in their respective institutes. Online examination shall constitute a separate head of passing for the full credit courses fir which such online examination is scheduled passing shall be at 30%.The student does NOT have a facility of Grade Improvement, in online examination, if he/she has secured any grade other than F.
Standard of Passing: Degree Requirements:
The performance of a student will be evaluated in terms of two indices, viz.
- a) Earned Credits: A candidate who has successfully completed all the Core courses and accumulated, through elective courses, not less than minimum number of Credits prescribed shall be eligible to receive the Degree. The degree requirements for the MBA programme are completion of 100earned credits.
- b) Final Grade Point Requirement: A student must obtain the Final Grade Point of a minimum of 00.50 to be eligible for award of the MBA degree.
- c) Aggregate: If a student fails to secure aggregate 40% marks out of 100 [concurrent evaluation (30) + online evaluation (20) + university evaluation (50)], such students will have to appear for University theory examination (50) only.
- a) Semester Grade Point Average (SGPA) which is the Grade Point Average for a semester
- b) Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) which is the Grade Point Average for all the completed semesters at any point in time.
For more details visit www.unipune.ac.in/syllabus